CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 22, 2008

Summer Time!

Well with having a shortened summer break I didn't really take the time to update my blog. So now I'm trying to catch up. Most of my summer consisted of catching up on sleep, cooking, hanging out, vacation, spending time with the family, making cakes, and working on a website for my dad's company (www.desertwestconst.com). The things that stick out the most was just enjoying being home with my family, I just love them and spend every second I can with them, especially my nieces and nephews! I also lgot the chance to make two birthday cakes (which I love to do), one for shawny and one for my mom. We also got to take a trip to Lake Powell, which was absolutely awesome! I don't think it could have gone any smoother and we all had a blast! I love going every year, its a great trip to just relax and enjoy being together. After Lake Powell I had to head back up to school, where I am not in my third week of my fourth year, hopefully I will get done soon!




























0 comments: