CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 30, 2009

Books, Books, Books

Books means more fun! For my photography cluster I am talking a book art class...it has nothing to do with photography, but it counts toward my cluster...plus it is way fun!! In the class we learn different stitchings and binding methods to make books. I thought I would share a few pictures of the books I have learned to make so far in this semester...and check back  because I will be posting more!

2 comments:

Schagel Family said...

WOW!!! Those books look so awesome. I love the colors of the first one. Great job. I can't wait to see them in person.

Sheila and Rusty said...

Beee-u-ti-ful!! As usual, you are WAY too creative, they look wonderful! What fun to keep learning new stuff! I can see the future now.... Stevie's All-in-One where you can have your homebaked personalized cake, professional photos of anything and includes a homemade photo journal of it all!! I claim first in line!! HAHA!