CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Event Show Weekend and Fun Times with my Family

Here is a slide show of some pictures that were taken over this last weekend. It was the weekend of the Event Show where I got to display my cake. Mom, Stacy, Saundra, Kayla, Karly, Aunt Shelley and Grandma Jean came to visit. We all had a blast. I wish we could have that much fun all the time!!! Thanks everyone for coming and sharing this experience with me, it meant a lot!!!! Oh and by the way the red and black cake is mine (hence the ton of pictures) the other cakes are ones that my classmates did.






2 comments:

Sheila and Rusty said...

Wow, Stevie, looks like we really missed out not being here this past weekend to see you all! I was so sad we weren't here, but what a fantastic job on the cakes! They are so good, they don't even look real and are sooo beautiful! Nice to see pictures of everyone, too, so thanks for doing such a great job on your blog! Hope to see you soon!

Schagel Family said...

You are so amazing. Your cakes just keep getting better and better. I love to see all the wonderful things you are doing. I am so sad that I missed all the fun. It looks like everyone had a great time. Sorry I missed it. I love you and I hope to see you in April.