CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Happy Birthday Jennie!!!!

Today is my friend Jennie's Birthday!!!! She is such a sweetheart and I just love her, so I made her a birthday cake. I spent all day yesterday and a few hours today working on it, but now that its done I just love it! I only came across one big problem and that was my second layer collapsing, but I just cut it down and made it into my top layer so it all worked out. Anyway, Happy Birthday Jennie!!!!!
































3 comments:

Schagel Family said...

Way cool cake!!! I love it. I wish I could do that. You are such a good friend.

craig shipley said...

steve. you're amazing. i love love the cake. it looks like something out of alice in wonderland. awesome!

Mamie said...

You made that!!!!! thats amazing!!