CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

NARNIA!!!!


My friends and I went to the midnight showing of Narnia a few weeks ago. If you haven't seen it yet you need to go it was really good. I have a story that actually reminded me of seeing Narnia... A girl this sunday pretty much bore her testimony on Narnia, huh???? It was a little interesting and we all struggled to figure out what she was trying to say, but something along the lines of comparing the Lion to Christ and how he was gone for many years and the children were finally united with him. Anyway it was interesting because she was basically advertising for the movie by going into the whole plot. I guess some people just for get the point of testimony meetings. Well here is a picture of Me, Katie and her sister Kristi at the showing of Narnia.

2 comments:

Schagel Family said...

Oh, I really want to go and see that movie.
Yes, sometimes I cring when certain people get up durring testimony meeting.

Lark said...

I love the testimony about Narnia - classic. I was going to say, "only at BYU" but no, sadly that is everywhere!
I still haven't seen the movie - but its on the list :)