CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Cinco De Mayo!

Since yesterday was Cinco De Mayo, my roommate Katie and I decided to have a little party! We invited some friends over and had yummy Mexican food. I made Guacamole, green chili chicken, Burros, tacos, Spanish rice, all the good stuff! And of course we had the pinata!!!






















































After the party our friend Mike was having a water polo game so we decided to make T-shirts. With were being silly and thought it would be funny to think that there were playing marco polo...











3 comments:

Schagel Family said...

It looks like you guys had a blast. I wish I could have been there.

Lark said...

Hey Stevie! How cute to see you blogging :) I wish I could have enjoyed your yummy food.
I looked through your previous posts and love love love all your pretty cakes and desserts...you have a real talent! Can't wait to see more.

Sheila and Rusty said...

Hey Stevie-

Awesome blog! It is sooo cute, but I must say the chocolate takes the cake!! 8-)

Save us some next time - we will even drive up there for some of those goodies!!

Love ya!